Shure MX412 overview
The MX412DC Desktop-Mounted 12″ Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone features a fully adjustable gooseneck along with some additional flexibility—the Microflex interchangeable condenser microphone cartridge. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms, and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound. This model is equipped with a cardioid cartidge that helps focus the audio capture on the speaker, reducing unwanted noise and feedback.
Microflex gooseneck microphones are available in a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from—this 12″ model features a desktop-mountable base. Every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. An installation kit with cable is included.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shockmount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables