Tungsten™ Engine Body with Shutter Barrel for use with ETC Source Four Lens Tubes. ETC highly recommends for use with the Enhanced Lens Tubes.
Includes the Source Four LED light engine only, PowerCon power input cable with Edison connector, C-clamp, Soft focus diffuser and an A-size pattern holder.
The Soft Focus Diffuser fits into a standard A-size pattern holder and delivers beautiful homogenized light when not in sharp focus. Also, use with patterns for dappled and blurry projections.
Source Four LED™ fixtures add a new layer to your lighting system. They feature the same size, look, optics and beam angles as a traditional Source Four®, with the efficiency and energy savings of an LED.
The super-efficient Source Four LED Tungsten™ luminaire creates stunning warm-spectrum white light with a non-variable 3200K color temperature. The high-light-volume, low-energy fixtures replicate the light of conventional tungsten sources while requiring less power to run. Source Four LED Tungsten fixtures can be a stand-in for or used alongside tungsten units for large quantities of rich, warm white light.
Source Four LED luminaires give you the same user interface and software as ETC’s Selador Desire™ LED family. User settings, quick setups and operational modes let you customize your Source Four LEDs to your specific application.
Source Four LED luminaires use the same barrel as other Source Four fixtures, so you can easily retrofit your inventory. For the highest-quality, controllable beam, Source Four LED fixtures can accept any standard Source Four lens tubes, but you can achieve the best results when using a Source Four EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens Tube). And ETC offers an LED-only 50° lens tube.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- 3200K array
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver (optional) or custom fixture-body colors